What are we looking for?
We will commission a supplier or suppliers who can:
1. Deliver Artsmark Development Days to groups of school staff.
2. Deliver one to one support to schools following their attendance at the Artsmark Development Day. Including reading Statements of Commitment, Case Studies and signposting schools to appropriate Artsmark Partners.
3. Deliver peer learning sessions where schools come together to work on action planning for 2 hrs.
4. Deliver briefing sessions, attend school network events, LCEP meetings or other meetings to advocate for joining the Artsmark Programme.
5. To facilitate schools/settings in the creation of Artsmark networks (Artsmark community) and meetings, and to attend these.
6. Attend a half day meeting with the Senior Programme Manager: Artsmark, each quarter at mac, Birmingham.
7. Attend peer learning visits to other Bridge programmes in England in order to learn from their practice. (up to 6 visits for the contract).
The supplier(s) will be expected to deliver on all of the points above but must detail in their proposal for how much of points 1-7 they wish to be considered.
The contract will run from the 21st September 2018 until the end of March 2021.
The inclusive fee (to include travel) is up to a maximum of £49,000.00 excluding VAT. Your proposal must include a full breakdown of costs to include all expenses, goods and services. Please include your rates for a full day, half day and the 2hr sessions as outlined in point 3.
For the full brief and details of how to apply please download the commission document here
Deadline and Key Contacts
5pm on Friday 10th August 2018. For further information or if you would like to discuss the brief please contact Helen.