Cultural Sector Professional Development Programme 2017
Building upon our consultation meetings with arts and cultural organisations across the West Midlands in 2015, we have put together a programme designed to meet the development needs of those working in learning and engagement for arts, culture and heritage organisations.
The programme aims to develop the potential of learning and engagement professionals to lead the sector in raising the ambition, quality and impact of their work and thereby securing its future sustainability.
We are offering training bursaries to support your attendance at some of the courses. Please see individual course details for further information.
There are eight strands to the programme, please click the title of each for further information (links will be updated as content becomes available):
- Creative Evaluation Development Days, to support you in measuring and demonstrating the impact of your work.
- Planning for work with Formal Education, a masterclass for those who want to channel their resources most effectively to build partnerships with schools.
- Mentoring Programme to support you in undertaking your own professional development.
- Leadership Development Programme designed to support current and aspiring leaders in learning and engagement.
- Arts Award and Artsmark support to help you deliver and develop your offer for children and young people.
The programme is open to all arts and cultural professionals living and working in the West Midlands, whether you work for a cultural organisation or are an individual running a small business. Specific strands may include additional criteria or an application process, this is designed to make sure the development opportunity meets your needs.
For further information please follow the sign up instructions on the relevant page linked above or if you wish to discuss your needs please contact Susan Goodwin