Current Aims & Objectives
‘Do different things or do things differently’
- Promote equality of access to arts provision across the city by embracing formal and leisure-based educational provision.
- Place cultural education at the heart of the city’s cultural and learning organisations and the wider ecosystem.
- Advocate for the centrality of arts and culture within the school curriculum in addition to formal learning.
- Effect strong advocacy among local and national decision-makers for arts and creative education.
- Devise and disseminate sustainable practices and support for creative education.
- Acting to reduce inequality of access and opportunity
- Improving quality of provision at all levels and across all sectors
Please note this is currently under review.