Amped Up Art on Instagram
This page is a platform for all young people to share contemporary art practices in the West Midlands, ideas and reviews across the UK. Images from young people, along with their captions, will be shared on our ‘story’ or ‘wall’, helping to amplify the voice of emerging artists and creatives
Guidelines & Expectations for Images & Text Submitted to @Amped.Up.Art
via Direct Message (DM), #ampedupart, or tagging
- Any artwork which includes, as part of the work, images of people under the age of 18, to have full permissions to share these images online.
- No faces of under 18s to be included in the image, i.e. standing beside the work. Please share only the work.
- Permission should be given from over 18s who’s image will be shared online.
- Appropriate language should be used when submitting captions to be shared, i.e. no unnecessarily explicit or provocative language which does not benefit or pertain to the art being shared.
- The post does not go against Instagram’s own posting guidelines
- Please message us prior to sharing your artwork with us if you would like not to share your first name/ school/ general location
- Remember – never share more information on your own Instagram page than is safe. Be cautious of sharing locations, names and faces if you have a public Instagram account. Consider having a private Instagram account and only adding people you know.