We are seeking an Administrator to support our work with the Artsmark Programme.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing enquiries, taking and confirming bookings from schools.
- Maintaining and updating attendance records of participants at events.
- Liaising with Artsmark Associates and external facilitators to deliver the Development Days and workshops, ensuring they have all the details and materials they need to run the events.
- Gathering simple evaluation data from Associates and external facilitators and process the data for reporting processes for the team
- Artsmark celebrates schools that champion the arts and strive for excellence in their provision.
Who will this Role Suit?
This role will suit someone who enjoys administrating events, liaising with customers and ensuring that small details are correct. You will be working with a friendly and busy team, which is based in the main mac office in Birmingham.
You’ll be a key member of the Arts Connect team of eight who are based at mac in Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham. The hours are 8 per week.
Informal enquiries are very welcome. Please contact Helen Frost to arrange a conversation.
Application Process and Timescales
Application details are available here
The closing date for applications is 12 December 2017
Prospective interview date: 9 January 2018