British Art Show 9 Bronze & Silver Arts Award fund.
- Open to West Midlands Secondary, SEND, FE schools/education settings.
- Deadline for applications- 27th November.
Arts Connect are offering to support 10 education settings from across the West Midlands through providing training, funding and support to embed Bronze or Silver Arts Award accreditation within their British Art Show 9 inspired creative programmes. We want to enable teachers and creative educators to build exciting learning and progression opportunities for their students using Arts Award framework.
The British Art Show 9 Arts Award 9 fund includes-
- Bronze and Silver Arts Award training for one member of staff- Online January 2021.
- £400 per school to support the planning, delivery and assessment of Arts Award programmes.
- A guided tour of British Art Show 9.
- A practical workshop led by Wolverhampton School of Art (University of Wolverhampton.)
- Opportunities to publically showcase students work and own practice.
- Arts Award specific CPD/network events.
- Support form an Arts award expert.
- British Art Show 9 Arts Award logbook/resources.