To coordinate and project manage the development of the ‘Moonbeams’ early years and arts programme through a unique partnership between CREC and Arts Connect.
Call for: Organisations/individuals with expertise and an understanding of early years, and the arts, with experience of project management and of working with a range of partners to deliver quality programmes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate the developments agreed by the Moonbeams Enquiry group made up of CREC, Arts Connect, expert artist pedagogistas, Headteachers and other key organisations
- Be responsible for leading, planning, delivering and evaluating the Moonbeams programme: the seminar workshop series focused on art forms for the sectors (education, arts, cultural, heritage, Local Authorities etc.); managing a learning CPD programme for early years practitioners and artists in partnership with Arts Connect; developing in partnership with Arts Connect and CREC a Moonbeams Symposium in 2020; coordinating a Moonbeams network involving social ‘meets’ with a focus/theme
- Collaborate with all key partners on developing and delivering a Moonbeams national conference, led and supported by Arts Connect, in 2021
- Coordinate the evaluation for each activity in liaison with key partners, to collect data on outcomes and share the evidence with The Moonbeams Enquiry Group to inform further developments
- Liaise, where appropriate, with the Moonbeams Social Media commission, (i.e. a Facebook network; a micro site; a Podcast series) funded by Arts Connect, to ensure linked up promotion, advocacy and publicity for Moonbeams
- Organise the Moonbeams Enquiry group meetings and then report to the group on all developments by regular printed updates and summaries, including reporting to Arts Connect on the investment
- Support the Enquiry Group on identifying potential areas for sustainability including links to national developments such the Arts Council’s 10 Year Strategy which includes a focus on early years
Commission fee: £20,000 (November 2019 – December 2021)
Deadline: 14 October 2019 (12.00 midday)
Full details and how to apply here.