Coventry Cultural Education Partnership: Commission for a Freelance Development Coordinator
£8,750 (Part Time – August 2019 to March 2020)
Coventry CEP are seeking an experienced Freelance Development Coordinator to support the CCEP to develop its planned programme. The Coordinator will be managed by Warwick Arts Centre.
The commission will include co-ordinating the planned CCEP developments to:
• Oversee the development, communications and funding plans of the CCEP
• Coordination and Administration of all CCEP meetings
• Engage and recruit new CEP memberships
• Develop the communications and social media systems for the CEP
• Develop and deliver a Cross CEP Teachers CPD Network
• Working with Warwick Arts Centre box office on Coordination of a Schools Baseline survey
Application closing date: 15 July 2019 – 9 am.
Full details and how to apply please go here.