If you have submitted your Statement of Commitment and are thinking about how to evidence your achievements in your Case Study, this is the session for you. The purpose of this
If you have submitted your Statement of Commitment and are thinking about how to evidence your achievements in your Case Study, this is the session for you.
The purpose of this session is to:
- Plan how you will complete your Artsmark Case Study
- Gain a clear understanding of how to evaluate the impact of Artsmark and arts activity within your school
- Increase awareness of the Arts Council’s quality principles of arts education and how they apply to your work
- Create an implementation framework for your Artsmark journey with evaluation methods and key date.
- Ensure that you will meet the criteria to attain the Artsmark level you are aiming for
You should bring along a copy of your Statement of Commitment, School Improvement Plan, Self-assessment Tool, the Quality Principles document and any evaluation tools you already use.
There will be opportunities to hear other schools’ stories and discover how they are approaching this part of the Artsmark journey.
If you would like to go to an evaluating impact session, but cannot get to Birmingham, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further options.
mac BirminghamCannon Hill Park, Birmingham, B12 9QH