Arts Connect Leadership Development Services
We are asking for proposals to provide Arts Connect and the arts and cultural sector in the West Midlands region with leadership development services that support the development of a leadership community for the sector.
The inclusive fee is up to a maximum of £40,500 excluding vat. Your proposal must include a full breakdown of costs to include all expenses, goods and services.
What are we looking for?
We will commission a supplier who can provide a high quality leadership development programme for sixteen arts and cultural sector learning and engagement professionals each year, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21. The programme must include the following key elements:
1. A leadership programme that supports the development of skills in personal leadership, self-awareness and working with others; leading with influence including political skills to influence context, partnerships and networks and skills, knowledge in change management and resilience.
2. Coaching support for participants in the programme.
3. Support for a Leadership Steering Group of senior managers and a plan for developing a sense of a leadership community.
4. A Leadership Seminar with a high level inspirational speaker.
5. Provide the knowledge, skills and experience to support the teaching and learning required for all participants to achieve the learning outcomes stated below to postgraduate level
You will need to demonstrate how you will support those participants who choose to do so, to provide evidence through a work based research project and 5000 word essay, to meet the following learning outcomes:
What will Arts Connect provide?
Arts Connect will support the design and delivery of the programme to ensure it meets the needs of the arts and cultural sector and the requirements of the University of Wolverhampton postgraduate validation. We will recruit and manage the practical and communication needs of the participants. We will book all venues and catering requirements of the participants.
Deadline for proposals: 5pm on 27 April 2018
Contract start date: 5 June 2018
Completion by: 31 March 2021
How to apply
Find the full details of the tender and how to apply here. The deadline is 5pm on 27 April 2018.
For further information
If you would like further information or would like to discuss the brief please contact Susan Goodwin