Opportunity to Tender for the Co-ordination of the LCEP Power of Partnerships Gathering 2021
Commission: up to a maximum of £2,500
Deadline: Wednesday 5th August 2020 (12.00 noon) | Selection Meeting Date via Zoom: Wednesday 12th August 2020
Arts Connect in partnership with The Mighty Creatives and Festivals Bridges host an annual conference for the Local Cultural Education Partnerships (LCEPs) of the Midlands and East Anglia. In 2021 The Gathering – The Power of Partnerships – will be in Birmingham, approximately 100 LCEP lead members will attend this from across the arts, cultural and education sectors.
Commission: To plan, deliver and manage The Gathering for Spring/Summer 2021 in Birmingham within the budget and time-frame.
• Attending and reporting, at agreed points, to the Planning Group
• Contacting and liaising with the event speakers and workshop leaders which will be selected by the Planning Group to confirm all the arrangements and delivery
• Liaising with the venue and all providers prior to, and managing the event on, the day of The Gathering (April 2020 tbc); including practical, technical and catering arrangements
• Confirming all the LCEP members’ bookings prior to the event
• Updating the 2019 LCEP Directory with LCEP member details, and any other information required, for the event
• Circulating and collating, e-surveys of participants and contributors and then completing an event report and presenting this to the Planning Group
Full details and how to apply here