Commission: To plan, deliver and manage a Teaparty event at mac for 25 June 2020.
Fee: £2,880 inclusive
Deadline: 3 February (12.00 noon)
Arts Connect produces an annual regional Teaparty for teachers to meet the arts, cultural and heritage sectors through a marketplace, roundtable discussions, and workshops. This is usually attended by 65-85 teachers and contributors include between 32-40 representatives from the arts and cultural sector.
- Attending and reporting to the Arts Connect Planning Group,
- Managing the recruitment of arts, cultural and heritage providers for selection by the planning group,
- Co-ordinating, and paying for from the commission, all the design and publicity, including the e-flyer and a limited print of Flyers, liaising with the venue and all providers prior and on the event day,
- Confirming all the teacher bookings,
- Managing the event on the day,
- Circulating and collating, e-surveys of participants and contributors and then completing an Event Report and presenting this to the Teaparty Planning Group.
(Please note: the venue and catering costs are not included in the commission; the bookings from teachers are handled by Arts Connect).
To tender for this commission please forward to us:
- Your proposal on how you would deliver this commission
- Your budget, including the daily rate
- Your CV indicating your experience of managing events such as this
Please send this to Gemma Corden, Arts Connect Administrator,
No later than: 12.00 noon on 3rd February 2018
For further information contact Gemma Corden at 0121 446 3204
Please note that the University of Wolverhampton is required to make a decision about how the preferred supplier will be paid and if the supplier is deemed to be in scope for IR35, PAYE will be deducted at source from invoices before payment.