“I’ve never been disappointed in any Arts Connect event or programme I’ve attended, as those involved are always extremely approachable, knowledgeable, supportive and generous with their time and resources. I feel like Arts Connect is the ally everybody working in the arts should have – an organisation who encourage change and growth and creativity.”
Following on from our highly successful Leadership in the Arts and Cultural Sector programme, we have developed a leadership development programme specifically for Independent Artistic and Creative Directors with at least five years of experience in their sector.
Who is this programme for?
- You work as an Independent Artistic or Creative Director and live in the United Kingdom
- You lead your own projects or you work on behalf of organisations of which you are not an employee
- You can demonstrate that you have a minimum of 5 years experience of working in this way in the arts and cultural sector
What will this programme do for you?
Taking part in this course will support you in:
- Be the leader you want to be in the arts and cultural sector
- Lead with self-awareness in the service of your artistic vision and practice
- Have greater impact and more confidence in leading people and projects
- Develop greater resilience through learning and reflective practice
How will the course be delivered?
- 4 online group workshop sessions of 3.5 hours per workshop (including breaks) taking place on 31st March, 14th April, 11th May and 8th June
- One individual executive coaching session taking place on 15th or 16th June
The workshops cover:
Workshop 1: Being a Leader in Your Artistic Practice (31st March 2021)
Workshop 2: Leading Projects With Awareness and Skills (14th April 2021)
Workshop 3: Leading With Your Artistic and Creative Practice to Inspire Others (11th May 2021)
Workshop 4: Leading, Learning and Resilience (8th June 2021)
How do I apply?
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 22nd February.
Full details of the programme can be found here.
The application form can be found here.
For further information about the course please contact:
Enquiries can be made to Susan Goodwin, Associate Director. M: 07976 912977