Current Aims & Objectives
- Create a sustainable framework for the delivery of the arts in the Cannock Chase area.
- Create a formal network of like-minded people who are committed to creating a sustainable platform to deliver arts and culture within the area.
- Provide opportunities that focus on the arts, promoting the value of arts and culture to children and young people as well as the wider community.
- Ensure that arts and culture is promoted both locally, regionally and nationally. Cannock Chase Cultural Educational Partnership will have an active philosophy to think nationally whilst acting locally.
- Open up opportunities for children and young people who are disengaged from the Arts, we will show a commitment to make arts and culture accessible to all.
- Members will work together to seek out funding and opportunities. Members will work together to ensure good quality sustainable arts and culture is our focus.
- Involve children and young people to be at the heart of all activity and include young people so they have a representative cultural voice.